Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

18.2.13

Classy/Chevron/Chic

Monday update: Over the weekend I managed to get my 3rd sale on Etsy, yay so happy! Here's a few items I came across yesterday which I thought were particularly nice. :)

1. A super handy Chalkboard Tablet from Peg & Awl
2. Bowler hat style Wooden Key Hook from Design Atelier Article
3. Unique Black Distressed Boxes from HRUSKAA
4. Pretty Black Chevron Washi Tape from Whismical Craftss
5. Chevron Pillow Covers from Blossom Pillow Co
6. Antique gold Feather Bracelet from Betsy Lin
7. Beautiful Gold, Black, Glitter Nail Polish from I Love NP
8. Modern Handmade Ceramic Coasters from Maya Gencic
9. Set of 3 Gold Leaf Pocket Notebooks from Debbie Jayne
10. A small Dot Patterned Planter from Rachel Howe

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment