Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

23.1.14

Design // Rebranding Mood Board


Over the past few weeks I've been dwelling on the thought to re-brand myself. I have so many ideas that I want to do, including new designs, re-refreshing my blog with more intriguing posts and possibly a second shop! But, I will be keeping that a little secret for now to leave you all guessing.


I've basically put together a mood board of inspiration which I find interesting. I have always been quite minimal with my work and feel like I should definitely focus on this style for my new branding. Another thing which I want to introduce more in my work is the use of dry media, such as ink, paint or charcoal.

Hopefully I will have a snazzy new brand in a few weeks time, so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment