Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

6.11.13

The Goddess Guide by Giséle Scanlon


Although I actually received these books a couple of years back, I still can't help myself from flicking through the pages every now and then. Both books are beautifully written and hand illustrated by the lovely Giséle Scanlon, she's travelled the world to write this small collection, cramming them full with her inspirational findings and little snippets to brighten your day. If you're into fashion, beauty or travel then I highly recommend these wonderful books, they're a really good read packed full with tips and tricks!





Every inch of every page is highly detailed with drawings, doodles and collages, perfect for people who love a good old 'arty farty' style book. It's like having a personal scrapbook pre-made for you, printed on gorgeous glossy paper and beautifully bound with a sophisticated pattern embossed cover. Oh, what a treat! I don't think I have ever seen such pretty books, so much effort has been put into them it's unreal.



Fancy taking a sneak peek at the production of the books? You can view part of the design process on The Goddess Guide website complete with photographs. 
If you haven't got one of Giséle's books already, then I'd suggest asking Santa for one for Chrsitmas!

4 comments:

  1. These books look really fun, and I can definitely see why you'd keep going through them. Even the covers are so pretty and fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your blog through Etsy teams.
    those are breathtakingly beautiful books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. must buy this book- looks just up my street! awesome blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her books look so inspiring! I love the arty scrapbook style.

    ReplyDelete