Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

2.7.13

Rifle Paper Co. Botanical Journal

Well, what can I say... I couldn't be any happier with my latest purchase from Rifle Paper Co. My beautiful Rose Botanical Journal arrived today, and I just love it! The soft linen cover is so pretty with Rifle's signature hand-painted floral pattern and the overall feel of the journal just screams quality.



This inside cover is beautifully decorated with a metallic gold pattern, and every page is embellished with a pretty floral accent. I'm hesitant to even make a single mark on the first crisp, white page in case I completely ruin it with my scruffy handwriting. 


Would I recommend this journal? Yes! Of course I would, the pages are printed using quality FSC certified paper, and there's a lot of them! A truly blissful journal for any writer.


Get yours here!

No comments:

Post a Comment